Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poem # 16 - Before I Die

Before I Die

I want to travel the world in an aeroplane.
I want to learn Chinese and kiss in the rain.
I want to play guitar and fall in love.
I want to find a bikini that fits like a glove.
I want to ride a bike and drive a car.
I want a career where I can go far.
I want to scream how happy I am out loud.
I want to sing a song in front of a crowd.
I want to explore, sleep under the stars.
I want to stop eating so many chocolate bars.
Get good grades, pay my tuition too.
There are so many things that I want to do.
Swim with the dolphins and learn to ski,
There are so many things that I want to be.
I want to speak my mind, and be confident.
I want to get my own place and pay my own rent.
I want to know what I' m doing from one day to another.
I want to get married some day, and be a mother.
I want to see a psychic, and visit world wonders,
And then write a book without too many blunders.
There's many more things that I want to try.
A long list to do before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment